Android Developer - Remote Working/London - FinTech - Urgent!
My client is a leading FinTech firm who are looking to hire an Android Developer to join their security protection team. Our client is a leading provider of prepaid and credit corporate payment solutions for businesses across Europe, operating across a range of business sectors including travel, rewards, and incentives, media and production. Our client's extensive portfolio of payments solutions helps maximise profitability and reduce cost by transforming how companies manage payments to suppliers, employees, and customers.
This is an opportunity that any Android Developer should seriously consider!
We are looking for an Android Developer with significant experience in Android applications development to join their cyber security and machine learning project team and be a leading contributor to upcoming data protection projects.
Your duties will include:
- You will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of applications in the field of cyber security and Data service/machine learning
- Take leadership in a team and design complex ideas for the security of applications and data
- Develop solutions for global distribution
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experience with Android SDK
- Worked with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and Api’s
- Experience with continuous intergration (e.g. Jenkins) and version control such as Git, Github, Bitbucket
- A good understanding of the Agile software development process and TDD
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Experience with JNI
- Application Security
- Previous use of RealmDB
- Exposure to or the use of Crytographic libraries and techniques
- Not laughing at the receptionist’s bad jokes (It will only encourage her!)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning FinTech Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive FinTech companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience ranging between £40,000 to £60,000- Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Remote Working (Only one physical meeting in Central London every week)
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Android Developer job filled with the right person.
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Get to know more about DeSantis Arin on LinkedIn
Keywords: Data, Protection, Data Protection, Security, Data Security, Android, Android Development, Android SDK, REST, JSON, API, Cl, Git, BitBucket, Github, app localisation, Agile, JNI, TDD, Continuous Integration, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, RealmDB, Crytographic, Android Developer, Android Engineer, Android Programmer, Android Coder, Remote Working, Central London