£27000 + extensive benefits package
Yolk Engineering is working with a leading global manufacturing business in the recruitment of an NDT Technician to join their growing team.
A three shift pattern is in place, 6-2, 2-10, 10-6 with shift allowance included in the above rate. OT is available and paid at x1.5/2.
- Carrying out in-process quality checks ensuring products comply with relevant specifications
- Perform non-destructive inspections on components
- Record and evaluate test results and generate NDT inspection reports
- Highlight non-conformances and actively contribute to the quality of product and processes
- Maintain test equipment ensuring calibration compliance
- A relevant Engineering qualification, minimum HNC or equivalent
- Experience of NDT and testing processes
- An understanding of materials and how products are manufactured
- Experience with XRF techniques
- an understanding of continuous improvement techniques
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*