Oracle Business Process Analyst
ORACLE Business Process Analyst - Surrey - £30,000-£35,000 - Permanent
A leading medical organisation are looking for a Oracle Business Process Analyst to join their manufacturing plant in Surrey on a permanent basis.
As the Oracle Business Process Analyst you will be owner of business process improvement of the existing Oracle ERP system. The role will include ownership of oracle process improvement working closely with key stakeholders including manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, quality, finance, warehouse and external suppliers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the cross functional Oracle SME (Subject Matter Expert) group
- Leading development of Supply Chain processes (e.g. Order Management, Purchasing, Manufacturing)
- Driving best practice for all processes impacting Oracle
- Complete actions within the QMS system documenting oracles changes to appropriate standards
- Participate in system upgrade testing, validation and implementation projects
- Maintain Oracle training, work instructions and process documents to required standards
- Work with internal and external resources to fix identified system issues and communicate to key stakeholders
The successful candidate will have experience using ERP systems (Oracle would be an advantage) within a regulated environment.
This role will suit a Business process analyst or Business analyst or Supply chain analyst or ERP analyst
To apply for this position please email an up to date CV to or call Lauren onSTR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.