Nursery teacher- permanent- Lambeth- September
A Year 1 teaching position in Lambeth in the Brixton area in an OFSTED "outstanding" primary school- September start. NQTs and experienced candidates.TLR for strong candidates.
* As a special offer, we are currently offering a £500 Golden Hello for any successfully placed candidates in a teaching role in September after your 12th week in your new position *
- Year 1 permanent teaching position at this school in Lambeth.
- September start.
- Based in a 2 form entry school with an overground and underground tube station a short walk from the school.
- Salary: MS 1-6 Inner London (2017 pay spine.)
- This school offers opportunity for career progression and development.
- £500 Golden Hello (see details above!)
- 2 form entry school.
- NQTs and experienced teachers encouraged to apply.
- TLR for strong candidates.
- OFSTED 'outstanding.'
- Must have a strong background in literacy and numeracy and knowledge and experience of teaching the UK curriculum.
- Have a good sense of humour, be a good team player and have a passion for working with primary aged children.
- Very centrally located in the Brixton region. A stone's throw from an underground and overgroud station.
- A two- form entry school with an OFSTED "good" report with "outstanding behaviour." OFSTED describe the children's behaviour as "excellent and is reflected in their consistent willingness to display good manners and excellent conduct."
- Runs from Reception- Year 6.
- Happiness and learning are at the heart of the school and this school are looking for a team player who has a positive approach.
As a special offer, we are currently offering a £500 Golden Hello for any successfully placed candidates in a role in September after your 12th week in your new position.
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please send your CV ASAP to Lisa Ryan.
*Apply ASAP- CVs being shortlisted for interviews during the week of the 5ht of June*
We are currently working with numerous vacancies so if this position is not quite for you please do send Lisa your CV to discuss other opportunities more suitable to your requirements. We could have the ideal role for you!
ASQ Education partners with a number of Primary and SEN schools across London and the Home Counties to offer you the latest and best selection of educational positions.