Service Engineer - Greater London
Refrigeration Engineer required for our client a leading refrigeration and air conditioning specialist, who have a network of engineers across the UK. They are currently looking to expand their London Region service team. The ideal service engineer will live within the M25 or have easy access to the M25. The Air Conditioning Engineer / Refrigeration Engineer will be covering sites across Greater London.
The Refrigeration Service Engineer will perform planned and reactive service works on a range of commercial refrigeration equipment such as refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers. Typical sites include Offices, Pubs, clubs, shops, Restaurant, and Hotels.
It is expected that the Refrigeration Service Engineer will have proven experience within the Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry and hold recognised qualifications and certifications such as an NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or the City and Guilds equivalent as well as F-Gas or Safe Handling of Refrigerants.
Service Engineer Position Overview
Reactive service and maintenance of small to medium commercial refrigeration systems for customers within the retail sector, familiarity of air conditioning systems would be a distinct advantage. Attending sites within the Great London area.
Service Engineer Position Requirements
- Proven refrigeration service and maintenance experience on small to medium commercial refrigeration systems
- Experience working on refrigeration cabinets, cold rooms, ice machines, cellar cooling, and bottle coolers.
- Knowledge of air conditioning service works
- NVQ Level 2 or City and Guilds equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- Safe Handling of Refrigerants or F-Gas
Service Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £30K - £33K DOE (Travel door 2 door)
- (OTE £45K Salary + Overtime + call out)
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Bonus, Pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy