Senior Luxury Travel Consultant
Senior Luxury Travel Consultant £25K + uncapped commission and incentives (OTE £45,000 - £55,000), London
Our client is a Luxury Tailor Made Travel Management Company which specialises in Luxury and Corporate travel and offer a concierge service. They offer a bespoke tailor made service offering flights, accommodation, private villas, private islands, private jets and yachts. Our client is currently seeking talented, money-hungry and service driven reservation Senior Travel Consultant with a passion to close the sale with proven sales experience to join our successful team.
The responsibilities of the Senior Luxury Travel Consultant:
- Managing and servicing key and core accounts
- 5 years travel agency sales experience minimum
- Knowledge of GDS (Galileo)
- Generating high end leisure sales and creating tailor made packages.
Personal Attributes required for the Senior Luxury Travel Consultant position:
- Target driven
- Great telephone manners and presentational skills
- Able to work under pressure and deal with crisis management
- Ideally well travelled
- Ideally used working within a target driven environment
- Good knowledge of luxury 5 star destinations and products
- Experience in creating and offering of diverse tailor made bespoke holidays
The Senior Luxury Travel Consultant role would ideally suit someone with a passion for travel that is used to working in a target driven environment.
If you wish to apply for the role of Senior Luxury Travel Consultant, please click the link below or call Prospects 4 Leisure Travel on .