1st Line IT Support Help Desk
1st Line IT Help Desk Support / Computer Technician to £20,000 + benefits (depending on experience)
You will provide 1st line telephone and remote help desk support to clients, troubleshooting IT software, hardware and networking issues and liaising with 2nd / 3rd line support team colleagues as required. Duties include:
- Support@ Inbox Query responses
- Setting up customer Email accounts
- Installing and configuring client software
- MS 365, Account Set-up, Administration
- Installing and configuring Windows operating Systems
- Basic windows server tasks and administration in a domain environment
- System Set-up, Testing and Fault finding pre-delivery to Clients
- Completing job sheets and updating diary logs
- Tracking and labelling deliveries / goods-in / out etc.
- Building good working relationships with customers and suppliers
Our client is a small Bristol based IT and computer support business with up to 100 clients around Bristol, the South West and beyond servicing Sole Traders and SMEs including building contractors, veterinary practices, Estate Agencies etc.
The IT Support Specialist / Computer Technician will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, a quick learner and a team player and with good telephone communication skills. Knowledge / experience should include:
- Familiarity with Windows Operating System (Servers not essential)
- Microsoft Office 365 / MS Office Suite / Windows 7 / 8 / 10
- Assisting with low level, basic customer user problems
- Android / Apple mobile devices
You will need a full driving licence and your own vehicle for some occasional local travel.
The opportunity exists to progress to 2nd and 3rd line engineering support and/or to develop into Server and networks installation, service support and trouble-shooting.
If you wish to be considered for the role of IT Support Help Desk, please forward a CV stating remuneration details and availability, quoting reference 272515A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
ThreePeople advertises vacancies on behalf of clients. If your CV matches our clients requirements, we will forward your details to them to confirm your suitability. By applying for this role, you consent to the submission of your details for this purpose only. Your CV will not be retained by ThreePeople for future use.