Business Development Director, Professional Services. Kent £65,000 - £75,000
Curteis Webb is pleased to be working on an exclusive basis with an established Professional Services firm in Kent who are looking for a Head of Business Development or Business Development Director to lead and manage their client relationship strategy, with a mix of existing and new business wins.
Key Responsibilities in the role:
The Business Development Director will lead, manage and take over all accountability for new business and driving growth with current clients. You’ll take a bigger picture approach to achieving the businesses goals and vision.
- Establishing the Business Development strategy and generating new business in their target market.
- Managing the Client relationship strategy, understanding wins and losses and developing strategies to use all tools and knowledge available to strive to improve and learn from mistakes.
- Developing the annual marketing plan and budget to support business development activity
- Play a key role in the senior management team in driving overall business goals.
The Right Candidate:
This is a vibrant and forward thinking Professional Services Business looking for a dynamic, experienced Business Development Director. Alongside a host of skills both personal and professional you’ll bring…
- A proven track record in Business Development
- Experience within the Professional Services environment
- Ability to work collaboratively and adapt to change
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
How to Apply…
This is a key senior role for a leading Professional Services business in West Kent, Salary and package is dependant on experience with a guideline of £65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits. To apply contact Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment
Not for you? Curteis Webb are a Kent based Marketing, Digital, PR and Creative Recruitment consultancy working across the South East. Check out our website for our latest live jobs or send us your CV and we’ll do the hard work for you.