Working Capital Assistant
AAT is the UK’s leading qualification and membership body for vocational accountants. We were recently AAT named in Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to Work For 2017, also achieving the Best Companies one star accreditation status.
To assist in running the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable process of AAT, in an effective and efficient manner.
- To promptly and accurately process purchase orders, good received notes, supplier invoices and expense claims.
- To ensure that purchase invoices are matched to purchase orders and goods received notes so that supplier are paid within the agreed payment terms and that properly authorised staff expense claims are settled promptly.
To prepare the supplier payment run using AX and ensure any supplier payment related queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To ensure that AAT pays all suppliers within 30 days of receipt of invoice in accordance with the Prompt Payment Code
- To provide AX and procurement training and to answer end user queries.
- To assist in reconciling supplier statements to ensure that all supplier invoices have been correctly accounted for.
- To chase training providers for payment, with the aims of maximising the absolute amount of cash collected; minimising the days sales outstanding (DSO) and overdue debt; and delivering excellent customer service to the training providers.
- To assist in the production and distribution of accurate sales invoices and customer statements to training providers in a timely manner.
- To assist in processing receipts from training providers including allocating the receipts onto customers’ accounts.
- To effectively manage external and internal customer queries, so that the queries are resolved as soon as possible.
- To assist with other Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable work as required.
- To provide cover for other areas of the Working Capital team.
- To carry out any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the Working Capital Manager, Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Generous annual leave entitlements starting at 25 days raising with service up to 30 days
- Group Personal Pension Scheme whereby AAT will contribute up to a maximum of 10.15%
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Medical cash plan