Our client, a high-end FMCG business are looking for a pragmatic and experienced Credit Controller to join their growing team, based in South London.
This is initially a 6 month contract due to the growth of the business. This opportunity offers a great chance to have ownership and be part of a transformation a fast paced business. There is also potential for extension or a permanent role dependant on the continued growth of the business.
- Credit control and cash collection chasing debts mainly by telephone
- Perform regular credit checks
- Resolve customer queries and deal with enquiries in a professional manner
- Have a great attitude and personality to be able to easily build relationships with customers
- Have excellent influencing skills to ensure that accounts are kept within terms
- Posting cash received to customer accounts
- Releasing orders daily based on payments received
- Review historic accounts weekly
- The ability to communicate with confidence, warmth and energy
- Accurate, logical and concise approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to rapid change
- Excellent organisational skill and have Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Experience in decision making with credit limits based on credit score
- A great team player