Digital Analyst - Global media company - London
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital analyst with 1-2 years worth of experience looking for there next move into a global company with a great dynamic team and leading training.
A global media company who is looking to build on an already successful analytics team. The digital analyst will get the chance to work with several household names within media and sit in a wider team of 60 and direct team of 6.
The business is looking for a Digital analyst with 1.5 years plus worth of experience within digital analytics. The company has the resources to train and develop analysts in any direction they should wish to go but are looking for someone with the foundation and enthusiasm to want to learn.
Role will entail ….
- Web analytics support for various stakeholder within the business (editorial, marketing and commercial teams)
- Analysis of all digital properties making data led recommendations across digital and social
- Using Adobe analytics - to carry out analysis on digital and social (Google analytics also considered)
- Experience in social listening tools such as Sprinkler and Brand watch is desired
- Data visualisation tools such as Tableau beneficial
To apply for the "Digital Analyst" position please click "Apply"
Yasha Mirsamadi - Principal Consultant is looking after the role