Sales Manager Vehicle Livery and Signage
My client is a highly reputable business within the public transport and signage industry who are now looking for a new Sales Manager to join them in order to develop new business with the public transport sector. The position is an exciting and unique role due to level of networking involved in the process of bringing clients on board. The elected Sales Manager must be capable of owning the sales functions within the business, with ambition to ultimately join the board and an OTE of £80,000 per annum (non-restricted)
The candidate needs:
- To be analytical, realistic, and confident. In parallel with the priority to create sales, the candidate will produce and manage a live sales pipeline and forecast that can be measured for accuracy with the same bias used to measure sales volume.
- The candidate should be polite and clearly spoken, should be able to concisely convey issues, solutions and propositions to colleagues, partners and clients in writing, on the phone, and where appropriate within proposals and presentations.
- The candidate should be well presented, dressed to fit the part of the industry they are interacting with, and able to understand the needs and values of the differing types of people in the sales process.
- The candidate needs to be able to work alone, balancing independence with compliance to company systems and rules.
- The role will involve considerable time travelling (mainly within the UK) and irregular hours to be at meetings early or late, the candidate must have a lifestyle that can support this commitment to the role.
To further support the above; the candidate will have:
- Attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation.
- Confidence, professionalism, determination.
- An expectation to travel, and stay away from home on short notice.
- Strong computer skills, especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Strong verbal and written English and maths skills.
- Experience with salesforce.com or other leading CRM systems.
- Consultative sales experience and skills.
- Sufficient knowledge of the mass transport/building sector.
- Sufficient knowledge of the types of windows film, glass polishing, graphic films, and refurbishment products and processes.
- A full clean UK driving licence.
To discuss this position further; please feel free to apply and I will be happy to discuss this position with you in more details