IT Security Manager - Lead role - ISO27001 - Global Software Co
IT Security Manager - Lead role - ISO27001 - Global Software Co.
This is a chance to join a prestigious client based in a beautiful central London location near Victoria in an even more glamorous office!
You will be working for a company with 500+ staff and with £35Million turnover. They are leaders in their market place and have a fantastic work environment regularly appearing in the Sunday Times Tech 100.
Our client has a great software and technology stack supporting their product to their customers across the UK and the globe.
You will be their IT Security Manager managing both the internal security aspects of our client's multiple office environment as well as deal with our client's customers around security issues and questions. You will implement processes and lead the direction of our client's security function.
This will be a management role with a path to being 'head of'. You will also be working with our client's parent company and act as a liaison for best practice.
You will be heading up an initial team of 2, helping and mentoring them around documentation, policy and procedure. This will be a role where there is large potential for growth.
- Responsible for the Security operations of our client's IT infrastructure
- Work with our client's customer base re: all things security
- Responsible for the overall security stance of the group
- Ensuring our client is ISO 27001 compliant and maintaining the certification of all applicable offices
- Responsible for reporting security compliance and risk to the Chief Execs
- Responsible for security incident management and resolution
- Managing a small team
- Oversea completion of Security audits by clients and of key technology vendors
- Participate in the security track of Client procurement processes
- In depth knowledge and experience of implementing ISO27001 within a Global technology business.
- Confidence in negotiating with external Third parties on security issues
- High attention to detail
- Technical background in security
- A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to the work
- Ability to mentor and develop the security team.
This really is a fab company to join a growing technology business and be in an area of the business with a great career development path.
- 10% Bonus
- Training budget
- Contrib Pension
- Private Health Care
- £50 per month extra 'learning' money
- Great culture!!
Apply ASAP this is an incredible opportunity and URGENT.
IT Security Manager - ISO27001 - Global Software Co.