Social Media & Content Executive
Exciting, fast-growing high-end fashion business growing their digital function. On the look out ofr an exceptional copywriter with a passion for fashion to create engaging content for all platforms as well as optimising their Social Media channel.
Our client is a high-end womenswear retailer commited to providing an individual shopping experience for individual women.
They consider their collections to be contradictory to the fast fashion trend, with each piece carefully hand-created using the most luxurious natural fabrics and traditional textiles.
Despite the business going for over 30 years, it has maintained relevant by supporting upcoming designers as well as maintaining the traditional relationships.
Working within an environment of passionate fashion enthusiasts, they are keen to ensure they do all they can to bring their wonderful collections to the attention of the individual woman.
This role is essential in ensuring the brand and it's values are presented to the right people in the right way.
You'll be responsible for creating all copy across all channels - it really is essential that you care about fashion!
The business has had phenomenal success to date and there are easy wins to be had by devising a winning social media strategy.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing blogs, articles, web pages and produces other digital content (video, graphics etc.)
- Ongoing maintenance of content on all Social channels to ensure relevance, freshness and consistency with our brand voice, style and tone
- Overseeing the company's Social Media accounts management including monitoring all Social channels, creating and publishing content
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Keep accurate development schedules and record for all content, measurement and optimization of the content on a regular and ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of writing copy for a premium/luxury audience and can adopt the tone of voice or client is known for.
Ideally, you will have worked for an established fashion brand and be looking for a step up with additional responsibility.
Finally - you will have an excellent understanding of Social Media as an acquisition channel.
The chance to own the content and social strategy in full for an exciting fashion business based in North London. Salary c
c£35K + Bonus.
If you have a passion for writing about fashion - please get in touch!