Customer Services Representative Logistics / Transport
Customer Services Representative (Logistics / Transport)
Our client is a world leader in polymer processing technology. Using a unique manufacturing process with environmentally friendly nitrogen expansion, they produces lightweight foams in Croydon (UK) and Kentucky (US) that are used widely in many applications including aircraft, the automotive industry and leading sportswear brands. They are enjoying a period of strong, sustained growth and are investing in their operational excellence programme.
Position: Customer Services Representative (Logistics / Transport) - Eastern European Languages
Location: Croydon, London (commutable from Mitcham, Sutton, Crawley, Epsom, Bromley and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,200 rising to £23k per annum
Benefits: Contributory pension, staff bonus, share purchase scheme, life insurance, reward scheme and flexible Friday scheme
Closing date: 16th July 2017
About the role:
The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for the total care of customers and ensure efficient management of orders through the supply chain.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience of every aspect of a global business and deal with all different areas / departments of the business.
- Management of approximately 40 accounts for enquiries relating to lead time availability, order related deliveries & samples
- Receipt & booking of sales orders & issuing order confirmations within 24hrs
- Advise customers & relevant personnel of foreseeable problem areas, taking appropriate action where necessary
- Ensure that deliveries are made to customer’s schedules & invoices raised at correct pricing levels -approximately 70 per month. Work closely with planning team to ensure customers’ requirements are fulfilled within agreed operational lead times
- Transport bookings to be managed in a timely & cost effective manner, maximizing load efficiency. Ensure all relevant dispatch & customs paperwork complies with current regulations
- Monitor customer accounts & initiate & follow credit control procedures, where necessary issue and raise letters of credit
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with customers & internal departments. Attending customer visits where necessary
- Ensure reports to customers detailing supply lines are issued within correct time frames, and internal departmental reports
Essential skills or experience:
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Minimum A level educated, degree preferred
- Experience of working in a commercial organisation
- Fluency in an Eastern European Language, as well as English
- Capable of understanding cultural differences resulting from working in an international environment
In addition the successful candidate will have at least one of the below:
- Experience of working with logistic & transport companies
- Experience of working in a sales / customer service environment
- Experience of using Microsoft Dynamics AX
You may have experience of the following: Customer Service Representative, Sales Support, Contact Centre, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre, Client Relationship, Customer Service Administrator, Logistics, Transport Planner, Customer Service Executive, Logistics Administrator, Supply Chain etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.