Service Advisor - Motor Industry
Our busy and established Motor Sector client is seeking to recruit a Service Advisor to join their team near to Haywards Heath.
• Establish rapport with and provide outstanding care to the customer
• Identify and anticipate ways in which you can help the customer and achieve sales targets by selling technician labour and products
• Book in customer vehicles for servicing, with the objective of maximising labour utilisation and efficiency
• Arrange alternative transport for the customer (courtesy cars where possible) and liaise with drivers regarding pick-up and delivery of customer vehicles
• Manage and follow up all work in progress on customer vehicles; liaise regularly with the customer and Workshop Controller (and Technicians as required) to meet pre-arranged time frames.
• Ensure the customer understands the service charges what work will be or has been carried out
• Produce customer invoices
• Arrange/collect payment from customers over the telephone or in person
Experience/ Skills required
• Previous experience in a similar role is essential
• A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
• Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
• Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills
• Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
• Knowledge of Pinnacle / Kerridge or other DMS systems would be advantageous - not essential
Due to workplace location your own transport is essential.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.