Financial Analyst FP&A
FP&A Analyst required to work for our client, a a major blue chip organisation based in the city of London.
You will be supporting the delivery of financial planning across the Group where you will play a key part in doing monthly forecasting, annual budgets and annual long-range planning exercises.
We are looking for ideally a qualified accountant with 2-3 years post qualification experience with a good understanding of both accounting and commercial drivers with experience in using SAP
Key skills include:
- Newly Qualified ACA (Big 4) experience is preferred however a strong CIMA / ACCA Qualified (2-3 years PQE) would also be considered
- Experience of using SAP
- A strong, commercially aware, ambitious and forward thinking individual
- Good accounting and commercial awareness underlying financial statements.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to follow through on multiple tasks at any one time
- Excellent attention to detail, performing work with high level of accuracy
Responsibilities will include:
- You will be a key member of the Group's finance team to deliver the monthly and annual planning processes including the long range business plan and the budget
- You will take ownership of the Group's income statement, balance sheet, cash flow and net debt forecasts for inclusion in the monthly management results pack
- You will liaise with a variety of finance functions to obtain all the required inputs on a timely basis
- You will be working closely with the Group's Financial Reporting team and Finance Managers to review and validate the monthly forecast and variances
- You will provide challenge and assurance to the business units capex forecast submissions
- You will forecast accuracy, identify areas of improvement, and implement improvements
- You will support the ongoing development of the planning system (Adaptive Insights) and planning processes toward best practice including migration from excel-based models and creation of robust planning assumptions
APPLY TODAY FOR THIS GREAT ROLE
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.