Business Development Manager - Corporate Programming
Business Development Manager – Corporate Programming
40k Base, 99k OTE plus Executive Benefits
Through producing creatively driven and commercially valuable content in the broadcast, digital and corporate sectors, our client creates short and long-form programming for commercial clients, domestic broadcasters and networks around the globe. Their content spans a range of genres, including industry specific news and current affairs, entertainment and factual and is broadcast across an advanced digital platform that offers a unique blend of convenience and maximum coverage. Due to continued growth, they now have an exciting vacancy for a Business Development Manager to focus on corporate programming solutions.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Increase revenue and share of spend through selling sponsored segments within industry news programming
- Source, contact and pitch prospective clients over the phone
- Achieve set revenue targets monthly, quarterly and yearly
- Develop in-depth knowledge of current industry subjects
- Personally generate new prospects/leads and arrange effective productive client meetings
The ideal, degree educated candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3+ years sales experience, gained in a conceptual sales capacity (editorial content, information, data, publications etc)
- Knowledge of the PR, media relations, marketing or digital content arena
- Experience of liaising largely at senior management level, being able to relate to professionals working within these functions and be able to quickly identify specific buying criteria and related influencing factors
- First class communication and presentation skills
- A Strong desire to carve out a professional career within a growing niche market
- A proven record of earnings and a strong desire to push through 6 figures
The successful candidate will be offered a package including base salary circa 40k with a realistic and uncapped first year OTE of 99k. Additionally, there is a full benefits package available.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.