Lead Data Analyst/BI Analyst (SAS)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
If you are a Senior Analyst, passionate about data and looking for the next exciting step, this could be the role for you! A successful consultancy is looking for a confident SAS Analyst to join their company, based in the heart of Edinburgh. The company is looking for a dynamic individual to be a part of processing large and interesting client data sets using SAS. If you are an analyst, looking for the next step up, this could be the role for you!
THE ROLE - Lead Data Analyst/BI Analyst
As BI Analyst, you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think in an innovative manner
- Ability to tackle problems confidently and present solutions
- Work with stakeholders across the business to ensure reporting and analysis processes are met
- Process, analyse and manipulate datasets using SAS
- Identify patterns, trends and present actionable insights from large datasets
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful Data Analyst will have:
- Strong SAS
- Confident presenting reports to stakeholders
- Great communication skills
- Confident delivering actionable insight and solutions
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply for this position, please do so via this site.
For information on this role or other roles in the BI Analytic market please get in touch with Sandra Namatovu at Harnham.
Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, BI Analyst, Excel, Analytics, SAS, SAS EG, SAS Enterprise Guide,