Billings & Contracts Analyst
KennedyPearce are recruiting on behalf of a Media giant for an Analyst role.
The Analyst role is critical to the companies' Finance and Accounting Organization. This role plays a key part in ensuring the Company properly manages working capital, while maintaining the highest degree of internal and external customer service.
The Analyst is responsible for translating and coding Contractual terms to the Billing System environment. Further, they are responsible for using contract information in concert with remittance information to issue Affiliate Invoices.
This position will be responsible for managing the customer relationship with respect to matters of timely and accurate remittance receipt.
They must maintain a deep and granular command of all Billing & Contract related issues with respect to an assigned portfolio of 20-50 Affiliate accounts [VIP accounts].
- Translate specific contract language and concepts to Billing System environment
- Generate accurate and timely customer invoicing
- Continuous monitoring of contractual compliance
- Function as the subject matter expert for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Liaise with various internal customers (FP&A, Sales, Legal)
- Create and improve processes to build efficiency
- Generate regular analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Maintain strict adherence to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) controls
- Proficient use of MS Excel - large spreadsheets, pivot tables, sorting, reporting.
- Previous experience with SAP strongly preferred.