Parts Sales Advisor
Are you a successful Parts Sales Advisor looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Automotive Parts Sales Advisor - Brentwood
£22,000 - £24,000
Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Theo Jones Recruitment are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Sales Advisor to join our Client in Brentwood.
Experience in a Motor-trade Parts Sales Advisor position within the automotive industry is essential.
Parts Sales Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
- Achieve sales by prospecting, acquiring and maintaining accounts
- Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Checking in parts deliveries
- Assisting with parts stock check
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers
- Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time
- Build long-term relationships with local customers
- Inbound calls, taking orders over the telephone and up-selling to increase invoice value
- Make outbound calls to raise customer awareness and achieve sales
- Actively promote offers, discounts and customer competitions
The ideal Parts Sales Advisor:
- Works together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales
- Committed to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are exceeded
- Friendly but professional manner and will demonstrate integrity, discretion and objectivity
- Can demonstrate experience in a parts department
- A good technical understanding of how motor vehicles work and a willingness to keep technical knowledge updated in order to provide the most efficient service possible
- Good telephone manner
- Knowledge of Kerridge is essential
- Full, valid and clean UK driving licence
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more