Practice Administrator - Wealth Management
A highly successful Senior Partner of a FTSE 100 Wealth Management Company, working almost is looking to recruit a bright, intelligent and driven individual seeking to kick start their career. The service they provide to our clients is always of the utmost importance and therefore they are looking for someone both professional and committed to their career.
A role has developed for a likeminded individual to join their team in a busy and demanding Practice Administrator role to support our growth plans. Experience of working in a similar environment would be beneficial.
- Liaising with clients and various stakeholders of the Practice on a daily basis, including product providers.
- New and existing client meeting preparation
- Appointment making, client servicing (with existing client base)
- Full diary management
- Client Marketing
- Managing business pipeline
- Maintaining client files and databases.
- General administration duties
- Maintaining compliant client records and back office systems.
Key Competencies required:
- Excellent communication skills - Face to face, via telephone and in writing, as you will be the first point of contact for all High Net Worth Clients and Providers.
- Highly organised in work style, methodical in approach
- Comfortable dealing with Clients on a day to day basis
- Proactive - using own initiative to maximise best use of time, and providing a second to none service that means Clients will never need to chase you
- Previous Personal Assistant / Administration experience
- High level of attention to detail in all aspects
- Team work: Ability to work in a close team, providing support as required, and being able to take initiative and provide cover where required.
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Positive, proactive, focused & driven
- Intelligent, ability to pick new skills up quickly
- Willing to train learn the role to a high specification
- Professional in approach
- Confident and self-motivated
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to deal with people of all levels including those of High Net Worth with ease
- Keen interest in administration, wealth management, financial services
- Looking for a long term career
- Role type: Full time role - Monday to Friday
- Hours of Work: 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Employed type: Employed role
- Salary: £18-24K depending on experience
- Location: Central London
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join an ambitious and successful wealth management company. Full training shall be provided, however, a good administration background and keen interest in wealth management / financial services environment is essential as a foundation.