A prestigious barristers’ chambers based near Chancery Lane has an immediate need for an experienced Fees Clerk to join their expanding team.
This is a busy, fast paced position which requires you to work alongside another fees clerk to process and collect fees for up to 100 barristers.
Core duties include:
- Preparing, amending and processing fees
- Chasing fees via telephone, emails and letters
- Preparing aged debt report
- Coordinating monthly meetings with barristers to discuss WIP, aged debt and any problematic accounts/clients
- Develop good working relationships with solicitors and other clients
- Resolving internal and external queries
To be considered for this position you will have either worked for a chambers or law firm, have excellent communication skills and be able to use your initiative to meet targets and deadlines.
- ASAP Start
- Permanent job
- Excellent location
- Competitive salary and benefits package