Sales Support Assistant
Sales Support Assistant - Haverhill £20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a leading player in their field, specialising in the design, manufacture and supply of sporting accessories. They are proud to be one of the largest companies in this market globally and have over 600 active customers in both the UK and Europe.
Due to continued expansion, we are looking for a competent individual with good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure. The underlying goal is to ensure that all business operations have adequate inventory to achieve their objectives.
All training will be given, but a good knowledge of excel and computer skills will be necessary. All stock control runs via Sage Line 50 where specific training will be available. You will need to possess a strong analytical mind with good planning ability and impressive organisational and communication skills. The successful candidate will work closely with the MD, Sales Director and liaise with their Hong Kong office.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the procurement of new product prototype and development samples
- Liaise with the Sales team to ensure product aesthetics and design functionality
- Liaise with our clients Hong Kong facility to produce Sales Samples
- Update and devise ways to control inventory procedures
- Ensure product stock availability throughout the business
- Use current software to optimise inventory control procedures
- Monitor demand and sales characteristics
- Place orders in advance to avoid stock insufficiencies
- Report and work with the MD on future Event projects and product development
Ideally you will have worked in a similar environment, supply chain possibly, where strong planning skills are essential, as this role relies on forward planning to meet very strict deadlines, continual communication with our clients Far East factory and a commercial awareness of the business needs.
If you have what it takes, then please apply now by submitting your CV in Word. If this is not the role for you but wish to have an informal discussion with one of our team about your future career, please do call for a chat.