Google Analytics Manager
This is an incredible opportunity to join a market-leading and rapidly growing Digital Marketing Agency based on the seafront in the beautiful town of Falmouth.
You will be working closely with blue-chip companies in the UK and Europe to design, plan and implement analytical tracking measures. You will also be training the companies you work with how to continue their campaign tracking. You will become a key member within a growing, close knit team of like-minded Digital Marketing specialists.
There is an element of travel in this role. A couple of times a month you'll get the chance to travel over to their London branch if you need to spend time in your client's offices. There is also the opportunity to travel over to clients in other European countries as well.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Working with clients to understand their analytical requirements.
- Designing tracking strategies to help meet these requirements.
- Implementing tracking within Google Tag Manager.
- Auditing and refining client Google Analytics accounts.
- Working with the Directors to help refine 3WhiteHats' commercial offering.
- Working with clients to ensure our recommendations are implemented successfully.
- Training clients in Google Analytics.
- Working closely with our SEO and Paid teams to help track and monitor client KPIs.
- Meeting with our global clients, either by phone, email or face to face.
- Being flexible, proactive and able to take on additional/ad-hoc duties as required to meet the needs of the business.
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience of implementing Google Analytics.
- Proven experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel background.
- GAIQ Qualification desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
The Successful candidate could earn up to £36,000 per year dependant on experience.