Growing regional Accountancy Practice are currently interviewing for an Audit Manager position in their Gatwick office. An increase in new clients has resulted in this practice requiring an additional Audit Manager to oversee a portfolio of new clients.
- Portfolio of clients will consist of a range of industry sectors and will include OMBs, Partnerships and Large groups.
- Maintain and develop relationship with your clients ensuring the partners are kept informed of any issues.
- Planning, implementing and completing the audit assignment within the agreed budgets.
- Utilising the firm’s other specialist departments, ensuring opportunities to promote other services are ceased upon.
- Take an active role in business development.
- Provide both on the job and office based training to the audit team.
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- At least 4 years post qualified experience within audit.
- You will currently be an Audit Assistant Manager or Audit Manager.
- Ideally you will have been trained within a Top 50 accountancy practice.
- You must have at least 18 months relevant work experience in the UK.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.