Nursery Practitioners needed - North London
My Client is currently recruiting for Nursery Practitioners to work in a well-established private Nursery based in North West London. This position is on a full time, permanent basis and the ideal candidate will be able to work all year round. The successful Nursery Practitioner must hold an NVQ/ Cache Level 3 in Childcare.
The Nursery provides a vibrant and energetic atmosphere for Early Years Foundation care and includes the welfare, learning and development for children from birth to 5 years old.
Requirements & Duties:
- Strong knowledge on EYFS and Child Development
- Experience working with children under 3 years
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Ensure children are in a safe environment and receive stimulation play experiences
- Ensure children are receiving high quality care
- Be passionate in the development of a child’s learning
- Have great numeracy and literacy skills
- Experience in observation & liaising with parents
- Experience in looking after 4 - 5 children at a time
- To ensure environment in clean for children at all time
If you would like to be considered for the above role, or would like to hear about similar opportunities, please contact Wendy Moore.