QA Test Manager
QA Test Manager
Description: About the role As QA Manager you'll be responsible for the testing and analysis of web applications and APIs. You'll work closely with all members of the software development team to ensure functionality and business logic meet the agreed upon project requirements.
You will lead the development of quality standards, and manage a team of two QA Testers.
Responsibilities • Lead the development of quality assurance measures and testing standards for new applications, products, and/or enhancements to existing applications and products throughout the development lifecycle.
• Manage two software testing staff.
• Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential project risks
• Keep detailed records of testing procedures and results; communicates these findings to other team members
• Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential areas of improvement in the Quality Assurance department
• Manage end-to-end quality assurance and testing projects, schedules, tasks and deliverables
• Effectively communicate quality issues and recommendations to improve quality to senior level management Experience You must have these skills:
Several years of service delivery with background in technology testing, automation, performance and web apps or combination thereof.
Experience with white / gray / black box and automation test methods 2+ years of demonstrated experience in end-to-end test planning for a product Knowledge and experience with test plan creation, unit, integration, and functional testing techniques Experience with Performance Testing using industry standard testing/monitoring tools, results analysis, provides recommendations, reporting, mentoring of team members.
Location: London Salary 25,000.00 - £40,000.00 Per Annum Job Level: Entry Level Start Date: Immediately Education Level: Unspecified Industry: IT and Services Function: Information Technology Skills Required: TDD, Performance Testing, RESTful APIs, Automation