Senior Product Manager
We are in need of strong Product Managers to run and lead a Squad of developers, testers, UX/UI and Business Analysts.
A Futurefifty fastest growing Technology company in the UK and has been highlighted as potentially the most exciting Tech company across Europe. With a little under 200 employees but with aggressivegrowth plans in place to increase that to nearly 400 over the next 12 months!
My client has split its products into individual product teams to handle and master. Each team or Squad is filled with the following persons, Software Developers, Software Testers (both manual and automation), Business Analysts, UX Designers and UI developers. You will be overseeing all of these persons and functions within the Product team. Prioritization, roadmaps, and delivery of user-facing functionality are all part and parcel of this role. User centric design needs to be at the forefront of everything you do.
What we are looking:
- 5+ years of online product management experience, overseeing a dedicated team and managing product prioritization, roadmap, and delivery of user-facing functionality
- An uncompromising focus on user-centric design, applying intellect, data, research, and well-honed judgment to ensure you’re focused on making the biggest difference to our users with your work
- An evangelist’s touch for exciting an organization with your product vision, instituting passion and excitement for your work, and a salesman’s ability to convince your stakeholders to be thrilled with an outcome, even if at times it varies significantly from their original ask
- Significantly above standard analytical and technical skills, with an ability to challenge and be challenged on a numerical basis to ensure your decisions are well founded
- The sort of personality who thrives in a fast moving, quickly changing atmosphere. You should jump for joy when people bring you new ideas or data, and love engaging people across the company at all levels with your enthusiasm for making positive change.
- Experience running A/B and multivariate tests, using customer data to drive decision-making and being willing to question your assumptions on a regular basis
What we offer in return:
·A competitive starting base salary of up to £80,000 DOE.
·Annual bonuses of up to 10% per annum.
·Pension, Life insurance and healthcare.
·Discounts on technology.
·Annual training budgets.
·Lively offices and buzzy environments.
·Quarterly staff parties/get together.