Accounts Payable Assistant
My Client a Global Leading Media Business in the Central London is looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager the Accounts Payable Assistant will be responsible for:
- Timely and accurate processing, reconciling and payment of all client suppliers
- Building relationships with overseas suppliers, spanning over 30 markets and dealing in multiple currencies
- Quickly becoming the trusted first port of call for all client supplier payment queries
- Working with AP Supervisor to develop a robust process, checking system and payment tracker
- Liaising closely with the client account team and client finance analyst in order to project funds required for timely payments
- Adhoc AP assistance on other client accounts
Successful candidates will have at least 6 months experience within Accounts Payable, ideally within a Media environment. Proven experience with Maconomy is desired. This role would suit a candidate who is competent in working in fast paced environments.