Contracts Manager required for our client; Electrical contractors based in London. They specialise in high end commercial and residential fit outs ranging from £100k - £5m so the successful contracts manager must have experience running small contracts simultaneously alongside running larger projects. Due to the location of the office the successful Project Manager would need to be located within a commutable distance to South East London.
The Contracts Manager will work closely with the Senior Management to support the tendering, estimating and delivery of electrical building Services projects and contracts throughout London, most clients are based within the M25. It is expected that the Contracts Manager will spend a few days a week in the office with the remaining time on site at meetings / inspections.
Electrical Contracts Manager Position Overview
- As Contracts Manager you will have good all round electrical knowledge within the engineering industry and have a proven successful track record of managing electrical services contracts
- Managing main contract & other smaller contracts
- Managing sub-contractors
- Dealing with procurement / purchasing of required materials
- Managing budgets / forecasting costs
- Ensuring all health & safety procedures are adhered to
Electrical Contracts Manager Position Requirements
- Good all round electrical knowledge
- Experience of simultaneously managing small and large projects
- Commercial experience e.g. cost control and reporting
- Liaising with quantity surveyors in regards to accounts
- Design experience advantageous but not essential
- Must be professional and confident with excellent communication skills
Electrical Contracts Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £50k - £60k DOE
- Travel Expenses
- 20 days holiday + BH
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy