Regional Sales Manager / BDM
A rapidly expanding specialist mortgage lender is looking to add to their field based Business Development Manager team to work with intermediaries in Birmingham and the M5 corridor.
Based from home and travelling to intermediaries offices, the successful applicant will manage their own geographical region and be responsible for the quantity and quality of business produced by mortgage advisers and packagers.
The product range is very competitive and benefits from no credit scoring which will provide intermediaries with valuable additional options for clients who don’t fit strict high street lending criteria.
A competitive basic salary (to £50k depending on experience), £5k car allowance and a monthly bonus scheme is available which provides a realistic OTE of £80k (uncapped)
Additional benefits (after qualifying period) include, company pension scheme, life cover and private medical cover.
Excellent communication skills are key as you will be working closely with a number of internal and external stakeholders including financial advisers, mortgage intermediaries, distributors & internal sales and marketing teams. You must have experience of working with mortgage intermediaries and an excellent understanding of the specialist mortgage sector.
For a confidential chat, please submit your CV.
- To develop and manage relationships in the region.
- To develop profitable producers by understanding their business processes and finding opportunities to maximize business
- Have a thorough understanding of the mortgage market and be quickly able to spot opportunities
- Feedback key market intelligence with regard to competitors
- Field sales experience in the intermediary mortgage sector
- Experience of managing a geographic area
- An excellent understanding of the specialist mortgage sector
- Knowledge of TCF and compliance procedures within the mortgage industry
- Ability to learn new products and sectors quickly