Accounts Assistant - required for a start up media company paying £24,000 - £26,000.
This is a rare opportunity for anyone looking to further their career as an accounts assistant in a fashion based media company. You will be working in a small and friendly team and will be give lots of responsibility from the start. Study support will be offered after probation period.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a finance related role or a recent graduate
- Studying ACCA or CIMA
- Ability to take initiative and work alone as well as in a team
- Excellent Excel ability
- Interest in media and fashion
- Reconcile daily income reports to bank statements
- Accurate and timely invoicing
- Setting up payment plans for clients
- Dealing with internal and external enquires regarding direct debits.
- Manage the coding and approval of invoices for all Office Costs incurred
- Manage the process of company credit card expenses
If you feel you have the necessary experience listed above and are looking to take the next step in your finance career, please contact William Hurl on or email
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.