Corporate Hotel Programme Manager
Corporate Hotel Programme Manager – SW London, Up to £45k
Out client is a dynamic and travel organisation with offices globally. They are looking for a Hotel Programme Manager to deliver exceptional, tailored hotel programmes to key clients with a significant hotel spend across the corporate brands.
Within this critical role, you'll lead and manage the entire hotel supplier selection process, from evaluating the client's needs through to negotiation with the hotel and finally, implementing the hotel programme. A key part of this role is identifying where savings can be achieved and providing expert recommendations based on your global hotel industry knowledge.
The key responsibilities and duties Corporate Hotel Programme Manager involved are:
- Meeting with new and existing corporate clients to determine their corporate hotel needs, analyse their current hotel spend and ultimately be responsible for delivering a hotel programme that meets their needs
- Managing the GDS rate loading process for all clients with contracted rates in the UK and Globally, utilising the support of Corporate Land Product Executive
- Maintaining and creating accurate data showing rates negotiated and savings delivered
- Actively negotiating client rates direct with hotels
- Analysing and reporting of hotel spending
- Working with hotel programme clients to ensure all travellers are aware of their company’s hotel programme and the added value benefits included in their programme
The skills required Corporate Hotel Programme Manager are:
- Previous experience of negotiating hotel contracts
- Extensive exposure to corporate operations and experience in a client facing role
- Detailed knowledge of hotel industry
- An understanding of the UK corporate land product landscape including knowledge of suppliers, product specialisation and opportunities
- Excellent negotiation skills
- A strong academic record (ideally an undergraduate degree)
If you wish to apply for the role of the Corporate Hotel Programme Manager, please click the link below or call Prospects4Travel on
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.