This national company based in Birmingham is looking for a Stores Assistant to join its busy team. It’s a really fast paced environment and everyone understands exactly what needs to happen to make the store run efficiently.
Your duties will include:
- Checking in/out deliveries
- Putting orders onto the system
- Dealing with enquiries
- Liaising with tradesmen collecting materials
- Ensuring that the shelves are fully stocked
- General (stores) admin
- Provide and excellent efficient service
- Previous warehouse and/or stores experience
- Computer literate & familiar with Excel & Word.
- Well-presented, team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Full time / perm
- Salary: minimum wage
- Progressions available within the company
- 20 days annual leave (Rising by 1 day per annum up to 25 days)
- Company Pension scheme
- Free parking
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Switch job are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.