Research Manager - Award Winning Agency
Are you looking for the next step in your market research career? Do you want to work for a globally recognised research agency who offer a structured career and development programme?
We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a global research agency who are now looking for a Research Manager to join their vibrant team and work across multiple sectors including media, retail, FMCG, fashion and beauty, to name a few…
The company boasts excellent offices, a great environment and a solid career path in line with a highly competitive salary package. If you have quantitative research experience within a research agency environment and are considering a new role then this could be a great opportunity for you…
About the role
This position will suit an established Senior Research Executive who is looking for the next step in their research career or a Research Manager who is looking for a fresh challenge. You will get a chance to work on an array of research projects for lucrative key clients across multiple industry sectors.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the design and recommendation of appropriate research methodologies to exceed our client's research objectives and business needs.
- Creating and helping to deliver insightful presentations to aid clients in making better strategic decision
- Proposal writing and winning business
- Acting as the day-to-day point of contact for client accounts and working closely with the Account Director and Director on given projects
- Opportunity to work on a multitude of projects from national ad hoc to larger international tracking studies, across numerous sectors
This role will suit a motivated and passionate research professional who is career focussed and looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their working knowledge in an engaging company.
You will ideally have:
- A strong background in quantitative research at a research agency or similar type of company
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders and create working relationships
- Ability to write questionnaires, deliver analysis and help find insights for end clients
- An enquiring mind and a desire to learn new skills / techniques
- Strong academic record and a Bachelors / Masters would be great (but not essential)
This is a fantastic chance for an established researcher to come into a world renowned organisation and progress in a highly varied role. If this opportunity captures your interest and you want the chance to further your research career then please do get in touch and apply today!