£ 27,000 - £ 30,000 | Bristol South
Immediately recognise regional brand with a diverse portfolio of enterprises. In this role, you’ll gain exposure to the CFO and work closely with the MD of a key operating division. You’ll benefit from lots autonomy, opportunity to influence using your reporting skills and budgeting.
Ideally you will be on no more than 1 months’ notice.
- You will be responsible for statutory and Management Accounts preparation
- Produce monthly balance sheet and profit and loss account with comparison to budget with explanations for any variances
- You will have an ability to discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
- You will be responsible to complete a revenue reconciliation and ensure that the revenue is allocated to the correct business unities
You must be
- Part Qualified/newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- At least 2 years’ experience working within a finance team
- Experience in preparing year end accounts essential
- Strong analytical & numerical skills