Bookkeeper - Leading Independent Firm
A Leading Independent Firm based in the City of London have presented us with an amazing opportunity for a skillful Bookkeeper to progress and challenge themselves within a supportive environment.
The right candidate will be an ambitious individual that is prepared to join and be part of the development and progression of the Firm with a motivational attitude.
- Preparing management accounts effectively from information and documentation provided by clients, ensuring that deadlines are met when needed
- Maintaining purchases, sales and general ledgers
- Completion of VAT returns
- Posting month end journals
- Monitor client satisfaction, ensuring any improvements necessary are put in place
- Travel to and from client sites
- Complying to actual accounting standards
- Ensuring that when working on assignments, all hours are correctly recorded
- Building, managing and maintaining excellent client relations
- Ensure appropriate treatment of items such as bonuses, overtime payment etc.
- Liaising with clients directly
- Logging data and processing payments
- Ensuring that a prominent level of service is being provided to meet the client’s expectations
The ideal candidate;
- Well-developed IT Skills including Microsoft Office, Sage and other relevant software
- Able to manage and supervise staff, if necessary
- Proven Bookkeeping experience within a practice environment
- Ability to work under minimal pressure and meet set deadlines
- Remarkable organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and confidently with clients and colleagues, at all levels
If you’d like any further information, apply directly or contact Connor Shuff at AJ Chambers