Digital Marketing Manager
My client, a leading full service digital marketing agency are now looking for a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to join the business.
The right candidate will have all round digital marketing expertise, at least 3 years' experience or a digital marketing qualification. Advanced Photoshop skills are required plus SEO experience would be highly beneficial.
Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for achieving continued ecommerce sales growth by increasing traffic of new and current customers. You will be required to create and implement targeted online strategy across all online channels including but not limited to SEO, web and social media. The role also requires producing all on and offline marketing materials.
- Previous experience in managing and developing junior to mid-level marketing professionals
- As a guide, a minimum of 3 years’ experience in SEO and content marketing, with at least 1-year agency side
- Demonstrable marketing results from a similar role
- Experience in setting and reporting against marketing objectives, KPIs and targets
- Hands on experience with using social media as a channel for growth or to support a wider marketing strategy
- Primarily Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat
- A firm grasp of how all marketing channels work and can be used in conjunction with one another
- Primary marketing channels include organic search, social media, paid media and email
- A fundamental understanding of how PPC works ad integrates as part of a marketing strategy
Great company who invest a lot of their employees, regular training and great benefits!
If this position sounds of interest please reply back with a latest copy of your CV and your current availability and I will contact you with a full job description.
If this job isn't of interest to you but you know of individuals that might be interested, please feel free to forward this email to relevant parties.