Unity Developer - London - Exciting Start up - Up to £45K
My client is a leading start up firm who are looking to hire a Unity Developer to join their IT team based in London. The client is specialised in Gaming Development that informs, educates and entertains a new demographic.
We are looking for a Unity Developer with hands on commercial experience in creating Unity games, to join our client’s award-winning digital team in London.
Duties will include:
- Creating new Unity games
- Design, architect and implement game features
- Delivering high quality and well structured code
- Developing interactive digital and real world experiences on mobile
- Optimising new and existing game features
- Collaborating with the Product team including designers and other developers to build amazing products
If you possess a "can do" attitude, are driven by research, problem solving, and thrive on challenges, we want to speak with you.
To be the right candidate for the job you will need to have commercial experience in the following:
- Experience in creating Unity games
- Experience in developing mobile games for iOS and Android using Unity with C#
- Good understanding of Object-Orientated Programming
- Extended knowledge of Unity to create both 2D and 3D games
- Deep knowledge of graphics, optimisation, performance issues and trade-offs
Preferable skills for this role would be:
- Writing shaders and knowledge in 3D maths / algorithms
- Optimisation of rendering engines OpenGL for mobile devices
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
The chance to work for a truly innovative multi-award-winning start up Company that is being described as "one of the most disruptive and innovative companies in the market".
Salary is based on experience and pays up to £45k- Maybe more for the right person!
Our client has an amazing benefit scheme for all their employees - This includes:
- Competitive base salary
- Generous bonus and benefits
- Private Healthcare
- Flexible Working
THE START DATE
ASAP - Our client is keen to get the Unity Developer job filled with the right person
We really want to hear from you, even if it’s just to ask some questions about this job!
Click that nice big button to apply!
Keywords:Game, Gaming, Unity Developer, C#, iOS , Android, 2D, 3D, OpenGL, Object Oriented Programming, OOP, Unity Developer, Games Developer, London, East Anglia