Human Recourses (HR) Project Manager
Are you an accomplished and savvy HR Project Manager ready to be at the forefront of a new and exciting challenge?
This global leading technology company are seeking an experienced project manager to lead the implementation of a new Learning Management System across its business to over 7000 global users and spanning over 20 countries!
The Human Recourses (HR) Project Manager will join their growing team and be part of their continuing success be based at their site in Burgess Hill both locations are commutable from Haywards Heath, Brighton, Worthing and Eastbourne.
Main Responsibilities for the Human Recourses (HR) Project Manager Job:
- Project planning to develop a healthy and globally practical implementation project plan, and governing efficiently to detail implementation timeline, resource requirements and define measures of success.
- Lead and chair the LMS Implementation Project Team; set meeting agenda and establish meeting guidelines, keeping project meeting minutes and actions and communicating to participants.
- Creation of a phased global roll-out plan that is robust, comprehensive and achievable taking into account local needs and language constraints.
- Responsibility for monitoring budget consumption and reporting against plan.
Key Requirements for the Human Recourses (HR) Project Manager Job:
- Ability to manage projects and resources successfully, including planning and budgetary control skills.
- Has ability to delegate responsibility appropriate and successfully to multi-disciplinary team members in accordance with project requirements.
- Has the ability to communicate effectively at various organisational levels and with different cultures
- Well organised, displaying clear, rational and analytical approach to problem solving and planning along with strong communication skills.
This organisation's products are integral to the development of products for a wide variety of industries in a range of processes for both scientific instruments and various R&D applications. The company is the world's number one leader in these bespoke, high-speed, sophisticated solutions for clients worldwide in an increasing number of applications.
This Human Recourses (HR) Project Manager Job is a fantastic time to join a highly successful, world leader.