Finance Business Partner - Retail
Our client is an instantly recognisable retailer with a high street presence across the globe. They are currently recruiting for an exciting Finance Business Partner to support and challenge the Retail Division. You will play a key role in the identifying areas for improvement in the retail division and providing insight to stakeholders.
• Produce annual budget and update forecasts with the Retail team, challenging assumptions, variances, and recommend improvements
• Provide financial support for the UK Retail business, identifying key profit drivers to help drive sales
• KPI reporting and analysis
• Manage store P&Ls and analysing regions and different store formats
• Build relationships with commercial teams, providing them necessary support as and when requested
• Capital Appraisals and PIRs
• Deliver store profitability analysis and forecasts
• Ideally a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
• Advanced Excel skills
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with, and influence, senior stakeholders
• Previous management accounting and analytical experience
• Knowledge of Oracle and Essbase is beneficial
• Previous experience in the retail or FMCG sectors is preferred
The company offer a great working environment and opportunities to progress in the future.