Senior Site Manager - (High Rise Residential) - North London
Our client is a leading London based residential contractor. They currently have more than 15 live sites at the moment with more projects starting in the coming months. We have an immediate requirement for a Senior Site Manager to work on a major Residential project in North London.
Candidates must have multi-story Residential project experience.
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Co-ordinating potential sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Solving design and technical issues on site.
- Major project experience £20m+.
- Degree qualified or similar.
- Experience us Asta Power projects - essential
- CSCS/SMSTS/First Aid - Essential.
- Experienced number 1
- Strong reporting skills.
- Track record of success.
Industry leading project work, excellent career progression and highly competitive salaries / packages available. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV to Victoria at the e-mail address provided.