Salary to £27k DOE
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain/Demand Planner for a leading business based in the outskirts of Maidstone
The Main Purpose of the job and duties performed Include:
- Responsible for creating and maintaining system generated forecasts for a defined area of responsibility, completing analysis of sales history, promotional, seasonal and forthcoming activities to generate orders to meet demand.
- Reviewing sale exceptions to improve future forecasts and stock performance.
- Identify product or supplier trends causing stock and availability not to meet KPIs, make recommendations to stock and/or ordering parameters to improve availability.
- Manage replenishment orders within given parameters, reporting any exceptions which impact on availability and/or stock performance
- Monitoring of availability at product and part number level , taking appropriate action to remain within KPIs
- Proactively build relationships with relevant vendors and departments, working collaboratively with them to improve availability and stock performance.
- Manage the introduction of new product, validating the forecast supplied, feedback on the success of a new line and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Support projects within Supply Chain /Demand Planning and around the business and provide recommendations on stock and availability to meet the needs to the project / business
We are keen to hear from candidates with purchasing, supply chain, logistics or production planning experience together with strong excel and analysis skills
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.