Heating Sales Manager - B2B
HEATING SALES MANAGER
£40,000 BASIC + TO £8,000 BONUS + £5,000 CAR ALLOWANCE
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand as a Heating Sales Manager. The company are looking to expand their presence in the heating industry within the North West of England and Scotland.
The Heating Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of the air to water heat pump products in the North West of England and Scotland as well as the management of existing distribution sales channels, developing their sales performances.
- Identify and create new sales opportunity with both existing and new customers, with a view achieving set volume targets as agreed with the National Sales Manager.
- Prepare project design, specification and quotations
- Execute sales strategy in conjunction with the National Sales Manager
- Provide effective and detailed reporting of all sales and business development activities in a format to be presented to the National Sales Manager.
- Technical/engineering qualification (highly useful)
- Proven track record of sales in a B2B environment
- Previous experience within the air conditioning, refrigeration or heating industries in a sales role (highly useful)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent negotiation and networking ability
- Organised, highly focused and has high attention to detail
- Full UK Driving Licence
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.