Business Development Manager - Tech Sales
Business Development Manager – Content Integration
30-40k Base, 60-80k OTE + Executive Benefits
Our client, a US headquartered content and information management provider, is taking Europe by storm. Their extensive network, distribution platform and information solutions are well received throughout the corporate and enterprise community. Due to European growth and expansion, they now have an exciting opening for a Business Development Manager to join a small and successful sales team.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
- Specifically target the Banking and Finance sectors
- Take responsibility for the full sales cycle form lead generation through to contract signing
- Work with internal colleagues to identify and pitch prospects of varying size
- Keep up to date with regional, industry / company trends and developments
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated and possess 2-3 + years experience gained in a technology led environment (Data, Info, Software)
- Possess an understanding of / or have previously sold into the banking and finance sectors
- Be highly intelligent with an ability to maximise new business growth strategies
- Have the maturity and gravitas to deal with and influence senior decision makers
- Demonstrate excellent communication / negotiation skills with a passion for sales
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 30-40k with an uncapped 60-80k OTE plus an additional and generous benefits package, ongoing training and fast-track career progression.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.