Store managers (Belfast and Carrickfergus)
The Babble Group are delighted to be recruiting for store managers on behalf of our client. Working in a busy sandwich shop the ideal candidate will have a wealth of managerial experience in hospitality and a strong drive to succeed.
The role will be comprised of all duties pertaining to a store manager role including (but not limited to) -
-Complete and post the staff work schedules.
- Recruit, reward and terminate staff as needed.
- Communicate changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensure that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Maintain business records as outlined in the operations manual. Analyse business records to increase sales.
- Support local and national marketing initiatives.
- Identify and contact prospective customers to promote sales.
- Plan special events and promotions.
- Complete courses as directed.
The candidate -
- 2 years management experience in a hospitality environment
- Working knowledge of both COSHH and HACCP
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in recruiting, training and leading a team
- Easily identifies opportunities to promote the business