EYFS Teacher - Barking, East London
EYFS Teacher - East London - September 2017 Start - Full time/Permanent role
** EYFS Teacher
** NQTs or Experienced Teachers
** East London, Barking and Dagenham
** September Start
REESON Education is delighted to be working closely with the Governors of a supportive a realtively newly opened 3 form entry all through primary school in East London, Barking and Dagenham who are currently looking to take on a newly qualified or experienced EYFS Teacher from September 2017.
In return the school can offer you:
- An extremely friendly and strong supportive staff team.
- a 3 form entry school
- On site staff car parking and close to main transport links
- Excellent NQT programme
- Fast CPD opportunities
- in class teaching assistants
- Excellent transport links close to station
- Inquisitive and enthusiastic children eager to learn
- State of the art IT facilities and modern buildings in a spacious setting.
- The opportunity to make a key impact and contribute to the curriculum.
- An exciting and creative curriculum.
Our delightful client school can offer the right candidate the chance to be part of an extremely friendly and forward thinking primary school with an excellent support network for newly qualified teachers and excellent CPD opportunities for experienced teachers looking to progress. A teachers career can take off through twice as many training days.
The school are looking for an inspirational newly qualified teacher who:
- Has an up to date DBS check
- Has the relevant teaching qualifications (QTS, PGCE) to teach in the United Kingdom
- Has proven experience of securing excellent classroom practice
- Is able to inspire and motivate others through their teaching.
- Can demonstrate commitment to team work as well as being able to work independently.
The salary will be in line with the Inner London pay scale. Please do not hesitate to contact EJ at REESON Education if you are a Newly Qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity by forwarding your CV. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted and further engagement will be subject to a full DBS check in line with schools safeguarding policies.