Retail Team Leader
We are looking for a people orientated service person to work as Team Leader for a retail unit/s working lates. This role will finish approx 11.30pm and will require weekends to be worked.
Purpose of the Role:
You will be working alongside the Shops Team as a Team situated in our busy entertainment venue. Shifts will be evenings and weekends typically between the hours of 5pm - 12pm.
You will be responsible for all aspects of delivering a professional shopping experience with seamless service.
Key responsibilities and duties include
• To assist in managing designated shifts in a professional and effective manner
• Be responsible for rotas to comply with the needs of the Business
• Cashing up and adhering to correct monetary procedures
• Adhere to all Health & Safety policies
• Conform to operating procedures, as well as opening and closing procedures
• Provide training to the staff as appropriate
• Provide management with feedback to enable improvements in service
• To oversee and deliver exceptional customer service
As well as a good salary you will also get a great benefits package including a discount card for use on all resort outlets, alongside over 15 local businesses including, New Look, Subway, Arena Gym Membership, Discounted Driving Lessons, William Hardwick and A.B.Auto's body shop. Further benefits include Team Nursery, Free on resort Parking, Complimentary 2 night stay for 4 people, Regular Team Events, Free DDP Yoga, Dance, Kickboxercise and wellbeing events.
This role is advertised by USP Recruitment Services who operate as an employment business. Due to the high volume of response we are not able to reply to each application but thank you for your interest in this role. Should you not hear from us within five working days it is likely on this occasion your application has not been successful.