Our client is a hugely successful fashion retailer who has had year on year growth within the business and are still expanding. The Merchandise Manager will play a key part within the business and they will need someone to motivate and develop a large team as well as focus on driving profitably.
This is an international fashion business that is growing rapidly, get in touch to be a part of it!!
The Merchandise Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of departmental performance and understand which are the most appropriate levers to use to maximise business performance at any given time
- Agree with the Buying and Merchandising Director the sales targets from 'open to buy' and range reviews.
- Agree range plan, stock flow, margins and process with the Buyer to ensure smooth flow of the right stock at the right time
- Manage the reporting of historical KPI's for pre-season range analysis and use the historical mix to assess winners/losers and future direction of the range
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Either luxury or high-street fashion experience
- Highly developed analytical and numerical skills.
- Excellent PC skills, with experience of working with Financial/Analytical tools.
- Proven influencing skills.
- High attention to detail at all times.
- Ability to manage a team with focus in order to meet the Company's targets.